Here are some facts ...
- I have posted 141 articles
- My first post was about why I started learning Chinese
- There have been nearly 200,000 page views for this blog
- My most popular post of all time is Karate Kid - the qi force, which talks about the Jackie Chan version of Karate Kid - Google sends me all the people who are trying to work out what characters he traced on the window of the train
- The post of mine which now gets more views than any other (though hasn't quite caught up with Karate Kid) is Heisig Method ("Remembering the Hanzi") - the full collection, which brings together all the posts I have written about this particular way of learning to read & write Chinese
- Perhaps the post with the most interesting debate was Learn to speak Mandarin fluently in 6 months
- Even though blogspot is banned in China, I have still received thousands of page views from there. I'm guessing it's through a VPN - although the number is probably a lot higher because the VPN might make the views look like they're coming from the UK or US, for example.
Most importantly, out of all the people who view my blog, YOU are my favourite reader. You!! Thanks for visiting, and please come again.